Welcome to Our Gallery of Sarah Silverman Hot Photos
Sarah Silverman is an American stand-up comedian, actress, writer and producer. She is widely known for her comedy routines on social taboos and controversial issues, such as racism, sexism and religion, having her comic character endorse them in a sarcastic way. She has earned two Primetime Emmy Awards for her TV work.
Sarah Silverman Info:
- Birthplace: Bedford, New Hampshire, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Education: Sarah attended The Derryfield School in Manchester. Post that, she went to New York University, but dropped out.
- Occupation: Stand-up comedian, actress, writer, producer, voice actress, singer
- Genres: Blue comedy, black comedy, character comedy, insult comedy, musical comedy, political satire
- Height: 5 ft 7 in
- Weight: 130 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Religion: Agnostic, Though, her family is Jewish.
Sarah Silverman has dated:
- David Cross (1997) – Comedian David Cross and Sarah dated briefly in 1997.
- Tom Gianas (2001) – In 2001, she dated film producer, Tom Gianas.
- Jimmy Kimmel (2002-2008) – In September 2002, she started dating talk show host, Jimmy Kimmel after she met him at N.Y. Friars Club Roast of Hugh Hefner (Playboy magazine founder). They dated for pretty long time until July 2008.
- Rob Huebel (2008-2009) – Starting from December 2008, she dated actor Rob Huebel for couple of months. They split somewhere in 2009.
- Alec Sulkin (2010-2011) – From 2010 to 2011, she and screenwriter Alec Sulkin were an item.
- Kyle Dunnigan (2012-2013) – From 2012 to 2013, Sarah Silverman dated another comedian, Kyle Dunnigan.
- Michael Sheen (2014-Present) – Since January 2014, Sarah is dating Welsh actor, Michael Sheen
Best Known For
Her satirical comedies on the topics like religion, racism, and sexism, to name a few.
Sarah starred in her debut film Who’s the Caboose?, a comedy film which was released in 1997. She played the role as Susan and also served as the co-producer.
First TV Show
From 1993 to 1994, she appeared in the NBC’s live television sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live in various roles in 18 episodes. Sarah was also a part of the writing team during this.
Sarah’s fitness secret is she always keeps moving. For example, play sports such as tennis, basketball, wash clothes, move here and there, etc.
She keeps track of how many calories she has eaten. For that, she uses an app called “Lose It.” The app tells her how many calories, this particular food contains.
Sarah Silverman hot photo gallery…
We’ve hand picked the hottest photos of Sarah Silverman from around the internet. Enjoy!